Modern ERP software for pet food companies.
Easily track, trace and control all inventory, ingredients, production and quality.
Wherefour’s modern ERP software for pet food manufacturing saves you time and money. Generate the data you need to pass your next audit or inspection with flying colors. Enable your team to confidently run their daily work orders. Get the cost reports and inventory control tools you need. Spend less time on production and more time responding to growing demand.
When you ship (or deliver through a direct store delivery route) your products, Wherefour records the lot codes you opt to ship (and automatically put lot codes on orders and invoices), so you always know exactly which lots and quantities went to which customers.
A complete forward, backward or bi-directional trace report is available at the click of a button, making your next certification inspection a snap. You can even download your report as an Excel file to share with others. You won’t believe how easy it is to get the data you need, when and wherever you need it.
Accurate costing + traceability, from ingredient to customer.
As a comprehensive traceability and production costing system, Wherefour provides you with constant real-time data on inventory levels, costs, production usage and accurate COGS numbers for your products. Get email alerts when your inventory runs below certain levels and see at a glance what you need to reorder, even when you’re not in your facility.
Other key pet food ERP software features:
- Pull ingredients and supplies via FIFO, FEFO, LIFO or per-batch needs.
- Manage and organize your master formulas and production instructions, including base products and variants.
- Purchase ingredients and supplies in bulk units of measurement and convert them to your recipe units.
- Determine which customers got which products (and which lot codes!) with one-click.
- No hardware or software to install and maintain.
- Print GS1-128, Code 128 or Code 93 barcodes for stock labels.
- Integrates with Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, Sage Intacct and Zapier, giving you access to the most popular accounting packages and over 1,000 other popular accounting, POS and ecommerce platforms, including Xero, Square, Shopify, Google apps, Microsoft Office 365 and ShipStation.
Our ERP software for growing manufacturers helps with inventory control, lot tracking, material traceability and production costing so you can focus on managing the rest of your business.
Serious software that's seriously easy.™