Handle customers and your sales cycle like a champ.
Wherefour helps you maintain customer records and notes on each one in one system. Connect your Wherefour account to Quickbooks Online® and import all your existing customer records and do a one-button sync between systems any time you make a change.
The quoting, ordering and invoicing modules let you design custom quotes for large jobs and easily generate orders and invoices for you customers. Create work orders from a set of customer orders and Wherefour will automatically multiply your recipes up or down to produce the exact quantities needed for those orders — perfect for wholesale bakeries or producers who have a different production volume each day.
Pick, ship and track.
Other features to help you stay on top of orders:
- Set up different prices for your products for each customer.
- Generate and send invoices to Quickbooks Online or turn them into PDFs for emailing.
- Pick and ship module lets you do full or partial shipments.
- DSD (direct store delivery) functions help delivery drivers organize and get the right products to customers on their routes.
- Mobile barcode scanner lets delivery drivers track specific lot codes delivered.
- Automatically add lot numbers to customer order and invoices. Ideal if you make organic products.
- Track orders by salesperson.
- Create standing orders for frequent customers.
- Generate custom shipping manifest and warehouse pick list layouts with bar codes and your own photos, or logos.
- Trace which customers got which products and lot codes – including who did the shipment (or delivery) and when they did it.
Generate custom documents.
Wherefour’s new PDF layout editor lets you create the perfect set of documents you need to run your business efficiently. Want to add a logo, barcode labels or photos, or change the colors and fonts on documents for your customers? No problem!
Our "just for food, beverage and natural products" software helps your growing company deal with lot tracking, inventory control, ingredient traceability and production costing so you can focus on managing the rest of your business.