Proven seed-to-sale software for producing cannabis products.
Control inventory, manage production, and stay in compliance with your state.
Producing cannabis products has all the normal complexity of manufacturing plus extra challenges for dealing with state tracking, compliance and tax requirements. If you also produce edibles, you’ve got food safety regulations to contend with on top of that. In short, it’s definitely not easy!
That’s why you need an easy-to-use system that enforces solid traceability and lot control. Our seed-to-sale software is different from others because traceability is at the core of our technology. Wherefour reduces manual or spreadsheet-based processes by up to 80%.
Wherefour is Metrc-certified
Modern ERP features for cannabis companies:
- Full lot-tracked and Metrc-tagged inventory control and processing.
- Get (or update) Metrc package tags automatically.
- Process (recipe and formula-based) and discrete (assembly-based) manufacturing techniques can be used.
- Modern, clear and mobile-enabled interface makes it easy for all staff members to learn and use.
- Easy to set up for any business – you can do it yourself or we offer onsite configuration, onboarding and training.
- Dashboard views show the health of your business at a glance.
- Forecast future production needs through “what if” scenarios and inventory forecasting.
- QuickBooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, Sage Intacct, Zapier, Metrc, & custom Integrations
Join some of the best in the business.
Establishing a solid, reliable and easy-to-use traceability strategy is key to staying compliant. Manufacturing is hard enough without all the additional complications and legal requirements that cannabis businesses face. We can help you get a plan in place and get established quickly so you can grow.
Keep tabs on your business, with virtually any device.
“I can travel and still know what is going on. The system automatically lets me know if I need to place an inventory order, and I don’t have to check it manually.”
Lot-coded inventory control, made easier.
Produce pick lists and manifests (such as a BCC form) that work with your team and existing production processes. Pick lists can be be completely designed to your needs with the PDF layout editor.
Add photos, barcode images and more to make lot and barcoding inventory a natural part of your production process. You can even scan barcodes and print labels directly from Wherefour.
Our ERP software for growing food, beverage and natural products companies helps with inventory control, lot tracking, ingredient traceability and production costing so you can focus on managing the rest of your business.
Serious software that's seriously easy.™