Give your suppliers some love.
Suppliers are the lifeblood of your production, so staying on top of what you need, who can provide it, and getting purchases checked into inventory quickly is key to keeping your day efficient. With Wherefour, you can maintain supplier records and notes for each one, as well as generate purchase orders for what you need quickly.
Connect your account to QuickBooks Online®, QuickBooks Desktop® or Sage Intacct® and you’ll be able to import and sync vendor records and send purchase orders to your accounting system.
Other features to help you stay on top of purchasing:
- Do a full (or partial) check in of received goods and assign lot codes.
- All purchases are tracked as to which supplier provided them and the true cost of each purchase.
- Wherefour can send you email alerts when inventory items are below your reorder thresholds.
- Purchase your ingredients and supplies in different units of measurement than how you use them in production. Wherefour does the conversions for you automatically.
- Automatically remove items from POs when something is missing from a supplier’s delivery.
- Automatic wastage settings for inventory mean you can purchase in exact quantities but items are placed in inventory with the actual usable amounts.
- Wherefour’s automatic purchase order feature can create POs for you when you run low on stock.
- Attach and store files with your POs in the cloud and in one place! Perfect for documents like COAs or photos of the receiving vehicle and what you ordered.
Our ERP software for growing manufacturers helps with inventory control, lot tracking, material traceability and production costing so you can focus on managing the rest of your business.
Serious software that's seriously easy.™