The easy way to manage your production data.
Thanks to our integrations with both Quickbooks and Zapier, Wherefour users have direct access to their Quickbooks Online account, as well as access to over 1,000 other popular software platforms on Zapier. Wherefour users can perform automatic activities such as:
- Create new customers and orders in Wherefour when you get an ecommerce order on Shopify, WooCommerce or Amazon Seller Central.
- Update Quickbooks with new invoices and purchase orders.
- Import all your customer and vendor records into Wherefour, and keep them in sync with your Quickbooks account.
- Send data to a Google Sheet, Google Doc or a Microsoft Office Word/Excel document.
- Send an ecommerce order to your ShipStation account.
- Update your Shopify orders with lot code and tracking information from Wherefour.
- Add new customers to Quickbooks or Xero and your Wherefour account at the same time.
Here are just a few of the more than 1,000 platforms available to Wherefour users:
Microsoft Office 365
Amazon Seller Central
*Quickbooks Online and Zapier Integrations are available to Producer Plan subscribers. You will need a separate Zapier account. Most apps are available on Zapier’s free individual account, but a few apps are considered “premium” by Zapier and may require a business account (around $20 per month to Zapier) account to access. To learn more, visit Zapier.com
Don’t see an integration you need? We can customize Wherefour for you. Drop us a line and let’s discuss what your needs.
Our "just for food, beverage and natural products" software helps your growing company deal with lot tracking, inventory control, ingredient traceability and production costing so you can focus on managing the rest of your business.