Rock out your next audit, inspection, or production run. The EASY way!
Wherefour’s traceability system tracks everything used in your manufacturing business, so that you can focus on growing your business.
Interested in what makes a traceability system different from one that does inventory management? Fill out the form below and we’ll send you a free whitepaper “What Makes Traceability different from Inventory Management?”
Accurate costing + traceability, from ingredient to customer.
As a comprehensive traceability and production costing system, Wherefour provides you with constant real-time data on inventory levels, costs, production usage and accurate COGS numbers for your products. Get email alerts when your inventory runs below certain levels and see at a glance what you need to reorder, even when you’re not in your facility.
Inventory forecasting that just makes sense.
To plan your future inventory needs, Wherefour helps you create a full material requirements plan (MRP) quickly and easily. A materials requirements plan considers all the data in your account, such as future sales, stock on hand, open purchase orders, and customer orders to determine what you may run out of and when you need to reorder it.
You can even click a button to automatically create new purchase orders for replenishing inventory. It’s a huge time saver and lets you skip complicated and tedious spreadsheets or reliance on frequent physical counts to try to manage future inventory levels.
Other key manufacturing software features:
- Pull ingredients and supplies via FIFO, FEFO, LIFO or per-batch needs.
- Manage and organize your master recipes and production instructions, including base products and variants.
- Purchase ingredients and supplies in bulk units of measurement and convert them to your recipe units.
- Determine which customers got which products (and which lot codes!) with one-click.
- No hardware or software to install and maintain.
- Print GS1-128, Code 128 or Code 93 barcodes for stock labels.
- Integrates with Quickbooks Onlines, Quickbooks Desktop, Sage Intacct and Zapier, giving you access to the most popular accounting packages and over 1,000 other popular accounting, POS and ecommerce platforms, including Xero, Square, Shopify, Google apps, Microsoft Office 365 and ShipStation.
Our ERP software for growing manufacturers helps with inventory control, lot tracking, ingredient traceability and production costing so you can focus on managing the rest of your business.
Serious software that's seriously easy.™