Customer Success Coordinator (full-time/remote)
We are looking for someone with the skills to help customers get up and running in our platform, advise them on their manufacturing and production questions, provide some training in how to use the software and generally ensure customer success.
You will work with a wide variety of manufacturing and distribution companies in food, beverage, natural products companies (think packaged food and beverages, beauty products and cosmetics, nutritional supplements, pet food, etc.), and other industries from around the world. This role will require some technical chops, business knowledge, manufacturing expertise and constant communication with customers to proactively offer them onboarding support and assistance.
We’re looking for a talented and creative person who loves supporting customers throughout their journey and is excited about our mission helping the smaller product companies grow into “giants”.
You MUST have manufacturing experience of some variety in your background. We will not consider applicants without some prior exposure to working in a manufacturing or large distribution environment, either on the office or workfloor sides.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ years in a client services or success role.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Sense of humor!
- Well of positivity who genuinely enjoys meeting and building relationships with people.
- Excellent time management skills, e.g. you appreciate spreadsheets and the value of checking off items on a “to do” list.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, prepared for contingencies and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys teaching others new skills and tricks.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Have access to a quiet location with good internet and a computer to work on.
- Bias towards action and urgency.
- Ability to demonstrate software and relate it to a client’s needs and pain points.
- Collaborative team member who works well in an organization with teammates.
- Familiarity with CRMs to help increase productivity.
- Familiarity with inventory management and manufacturing concepts.
- Experience with SaaS products.
- Previous remote work experience.
- Familiarity with accounting packages like Quickbooks.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience.
- Tendencies towards everything needing to be “just so”? You’ll fit right in!
This is a full-time position with performance & milestone incentives and benefits. Comprehensive training on our system will be provided.
put “Customer Success Coordinator” in the subject line and email your resume and cover letter to jobs [ *at* ] wherefour.com.
Please DO NOT call or fill out inquiry forms on our website.
Our ERP software for growing manufacturers helps with inventory control, lot tracking, material traceability and production costing so you can focus on managing the rest of your business.
Serious software that's seriously easy.™