Customer Success Specialist (full-time/remote)
- 2+ years in a client services or success role working for a business-focused SaaS product.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Sense of humor!
- Well of positivity who genuinely enjoys meeting and building relationships with people.
- Excellent time management skills, e.g. you appreciate spreadsheets and the value of checking off items on a “to do” list.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, prepared for contingencies and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys teaching others new skills and tricks.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Have access to a quiet location with good internet and a computer to work on.
- Bias towards action and urgency.
- Ability to demonstrate software and relate it to a client’s needs and pain points.
- Collaborative team member who works well in an organization with teammates.
- Familiarity with CRMs to help increase productivity.
- Familiarity with inventory management and manufacturing concepts.
- Previous employment in a manufacturing operation, especially a food, beverage or pharmaceutical facility.
- Familiarity with ERPs like SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, or similarly complex business software systems.
- Experience with ZenDesk and HubSpot.
- Previous remote work experience.
- Familiarity with accounting packages like Quickbooks.
- Familiarity with food safety, SQF, ISO 9000 or similar global standards.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience.
- Tendencies towards everything needing to be “just so”? You’ll fit right in!
This is a full-time position with performance & milestone incentives and benefits. Comprehensive training on our system will be provided.
put “Customer Success” in the subject line and email your resume and cover letter to jobs [ *at* ] wherefour.com. Please DO NOT call or fill out our inquiry form.
Our "just for food, beverage and natural products" software helps your growing company deal with lot tracking, inventory control, ingredient traceability and production costing so you can focus on managing the rest of your business.